Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Jeff just forwarded this to me. It it too good to not post.
MATTHEW 6:34 That last phrase is worthy of your highlighter: “when the time comes.” “I don’t know what I will if my husband dies.” You will, when the time comes. “When my children leave the house, I don’t think I can take it.’ It won’t be easy, but strength will arrive when the time comes. “I could never lead a church. There is too much I don’t know.” You may be right. Or you may be wanting to know everything too soon. Could it be that God will reveal answers to you when the time comes?
The key is this: Meet today’s problems with today’s strength. Don’t start tackling tomorrow’s problems until tomorrow. You do not have tomorrow’s strength yet. You simply have enough for today.

1 comment:

Kroeckel said...

Hi Jeff, After reading Noah's story I just had to share one. Just this past Sunday one of John's co-workers driving next to us recognized our van by the Venti Miracle Extra Hot bumper sticker! It still gets a lot of attention and I love telling the story behind it! We Love you and think of you and your family often. Chris (I'm wearing my pink pj's)John, Jessica and Ally.