Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Remember Karin working at the Preschool? She was the Eye Candy (: at the front desk and she was the first person the kids would see when they arrived every morning. Here is a story from one of those kids:

"Both of my girls loved seeing and talking with Karin at Celebration. In fact, Jessica thought it was the highlight of any day if she got to go to the front desk and spend time with Karin. It would be the first thing she would tell me about her day when I picked her up. So my daughters and I were talking in the car on Sunday and Jessica asked what heaven was like. I replied that I heard it was beautiful. "She said I bet it's nice. I bet Karin has big beautiful PINK wings and she's wearing a really pretty pink dress." That just made my day! I just smiled at her and said "I bet she does!"

So sweet. Thanks for sharing, Kim.

ALSO, just a reminder that the 19th is coming up. Get your pink shirt out for the first pink day of the new year!

No comments: