Wednesday, June 4, 2008

I have received in the mail the Venti Miracle bracelets that were passed out at the Run over a year ago. My daughter said, "Mom! These are collector's items!" ;) No, for all that know me well, I will not be listing them on EBay. ;) But, they are available for cost. Jamie will have some at Celebration and I have some here if you are not local to the Brentwood area. I have larges and mediums. They are $1.50 per bracelet and if you buy one from me you will need to include a self addressed stamped (2 stamps) envelope for me to mail back to you. Again, this just covers the cost of the bracelet and Jeff is not making money on this.

Both Salina and Noah went today to have their moles checked. This was their first time. Salina has a few that just need to be watched. This is kinda a fine line to walk here. While they need to know the seriousness of this situation we don't want them to be frightened either. Just pray for wisdom for Jeff for when these things come up. Pray that these sweet children would not be fearful of going to the doctor.

Tomorrow, I will be taking my son, Cole ( 9 ), to the dermatologist. He has a mole that I believe has recently changed. When I took him to the pediatrician yesterday he believed it would need to be removed. So, pray for peace for me ('cause I am the big worrier) and that it would be nothing. If it does need to be removed, pray for no pain. I will update on that tomorrow. Cole is thinking this is a pretty cool thing to have a part of your toe removed and is hoping for some blue thread for the stitches.

TTFN

No comments: