Friday, March 14, 2008

Brothers


I am not sure if I have put this picture on the Blog yet. It is one of my favorites. In case you don't know, Noah believes with all his heart that these 3 boys are brothers. They are, in all the ways that matter. This picture was taken when the boys were in Kindergarten and it was "Twin Day". Speaking of brothers, I will have to scan a card that Salina, Noah and Jeff sent for Jackson's birthday. That will come, for now, just enjoy this piece of Karin.

I was waiting in the doctor's off ice the other day and I saw an article in an magazine called AllYou. I have never heard of it?? But there was an article titled "Cut your cancer risk". It listed several things you could do to reduce your chances of getting this awful disease. One of the ways listed was "Put on your sunscreen before you drive". It goes on to explain, "The more time you spend behind the wheel, the higher your chance of developing skin cancer on the left side of your head, neck, arms or hands - all areas that are exposed to the sun while you drive . . . " Their solution is the "slather on sunscreen and put on protective clothing before driving".

No comments: