Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Happy PINK day! Can't believe it has been 8 months. :(

Jeff and his mom are taking the kids to Louisiana for Spring Break. Jeff has a lot of family there and there is to be a reunion for his side of the family. Jeff was a little sad to have been packing. Karin did the packing for everyone. I think the distraction will be good for all of them. The kids will have a blast. Pray for a safe trip for them. When I told him to lay out their pink stuff for today he said, "C'mon Beth, who do you think you are talking to?" I thought because the stress of packing for everyone and leaving for the airport at 3AM!! might have made him forget. Silly me!

More later.

2 comments:

Barbara said...

Dear Jeff & Family,
I prayed for you as I put on my pink today in memory of Karin. I pray that as you think of the Lord's resurrection, you will be comforted by the fact of eternal life and seeing Karin again. May God bless you with special family time as you travel back east. Continuing to lift you in prayer.
Barbara

jennP said...

Thinking of you all
Jenn