Friday, April 25, 2008

Time for some updates: Since my post of encouraging people to visit the dermatologist I know 12 people that have gone and visited their dermatologist or have made an appointment. My husband went about 3 weeks ago and they biopsied a mole on his stomach. The mole was found to have "atypical" qualities to it and he went in 2 weeks ago to have it removed. He has a nice little incision that has 8 stitches. I bet he is glad that his nagging wife made him the appointment. :)
If anyone else has an update email me! I still need 38 people to make appointments!
Here is an interesting article that one of Jeff's Prudential co-workers sent to me. http://health.msn.com/health-topics/cancer/articlepage.aspx?cp-documentid=100201678&page=1 The article suggests that FDR possible had Melanoma, unknown to him. Thanks for the article, Kelly!

No comments: