Monday, August 27, 2007

Good Lord, what a morning. We got the kids off to school this morning. I took lots of pictures that I can post once I get them downloaded. Tears, tears and more tears. Another first under our belt.

Going, going, gone. I have just a few shirts here that are to go to people that attended the Run. If you got a call and did not call Jamie back, email me and we will work out getting it to you. Come Wednesday, we are closing the door on this one and moving on.

The picture of Karin with the sunglasses is my new fav. I made a copy and put it up in my office. It is Jeff's fav. too. He pulls it up and just stares at it.

1 comment:

jay are said...

I just got wind of this blog. I'm a former parent from JWPOSD---two of my sons attended, and I remember Karin! Because we've been gone for several years, I had no idea about this. This is horrible news; I'm just sick about it. What a devestation. Thank you for doing this blog. I'd be interested in the bumper sticker you mentioned. :(
I hope the family is doing okay. Keep us posted.