Wednesday, August 15, 2007

I wanted to share this post with you that Amy posted earlier today. The song really spoke to me heart.

The weekend of the walk, I met a woman named Jana Alayra who sang a song she referred to as "The Coffee Song" It just seems to fit Karin and all of her friends. On the same CD (No place like home) is a song she wrote after losing her 4 year old daughter. Its been on my heart for awhile to share some lyrics with you. I hope you find some comfort in them. Here are a few lines:

...Many say your days with us were too few; But they were numbered by the Lord for you. A message of your life remains through time; Jesus gave you everlasting life.Every time I hear you in my mindthough my heart weaps, my soul takes flight to the place where you are; Somewhere far beyond the farthest star...Now every minute that I breathe, You live what I believe. One day I will see Jesus come for me, No one knows the hour He will come. I will fall at His feet for all He's done for me; then straight into your arms I'll run...

Thank you, Amy!

1 comment:

Lynn said...

Jeff,Salina and Noah,
I have thought lots about you all since the day of the Celebration service. I pray for you all everyday. It's hard to think about Karin not being here on this earth, but we know she is alive and well!! I have been wearing my pink shirt a lot since the Celebration Service. I never was a pink kinda girl, but now I wear my pink shirt often and think about Karin and about you and pray that the Lord is upholding you all. God bless you and keep holding on to Him.
Love ya guys!!
Lynn