Sunday, June 17, 2007

I have not actually spoken with Karin this weekend but I have heard from several people she had a great weekend. Yesterday, Karin made it out to Noah's soccer game. . .and stayed for the whole thing. This afternoon her brother took her to her Dad's and then they were all going to go for dinner and then Karin would go to Tom and Terry's for the night. Karin has a appointment in SF with alternative doctor in the morning to get another "cocktail", as Enola called it. :)

Next week Karin starts the 5 days of intense chemo again. Can't remember which day that is supposed to happen though. They also have a dr. appt. with Dr. Sattar, the Onc., on Tuesday.

Jeff was on his way home from Redding when I spoke to him earlier.

Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us, to him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, for ever and ever! Eph 3:20

I always go back to this scripture for this situation. God is faithful. We just need to keep asking. He is not deaf! He hears us. Keep praying!

2 comments:

Amy Benavidez said...

Karin, Jeff and family,

I want to thank you for allowing me to go on this journey with you by doing the blog. I think of you so often and its great to be able to just log on and see how you are doing. I am praying for you every day. Also, thank you Beth! God bless all of you!

Chris Iacovoni said...

Karin,
There is not a day that goes by that your name does not come up during one of the many conversations I have with others. You are thought of and cared for by so many people. I am praying for you everyday. My daughter went to bed last night and said to me "look Mom, I am wearing 2 things of Karins....tshirt and bracelet". We are all thinking of you and praying for your wellness.
Stay strong and let me know what we can do for you. God bless you and your family.
Love Chris Iacovoni
P.S. It was great to see Noah at basketball last week...he played with James.