Friday, June 29, 2007

I just spoke with Karin a few minutes ago. Several days ago Jeff told me that if we could get 2 doctors to agree on the next treatment step for Karin we would take that as a sign from God which door we should go into. We have left messages for 6 or 7 doctors, waiting to hear 2 of them say the same thing. This afternoon we got that. And, because we have God Hook Up ;), Jeff actually just spoke with the doctor. You know how hard it is to get a doctor on the phone, LET ALONE a doctor that has never met you!!! I want to stress how BIG this is. Jeff spoke with the doctor just minutes after his nurse told him, "He will never give you a recommendation over the phone." After much prayer, MUCH prayer, Jeff & Karin believe God would have them do brain surgery. God's fingerprint is all over this situation.
Karin just told me that she "felt people praying for her today".
Keep on praying. Pray for continued peace. It would be just like the devil to spoil this with a little worry, doubt or anxiety. Please pray for overwhelming peace. A peace that surpasses understanding. We serve an awesome God.

3 comments:

The Matt family said...

Dear Jeff and Karen,
May God fill you with His amazing strength, comfort, and peace! He IS so very faithful!

Isaiah 26:3
You will keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on You, because he trusts in You.

With Love,
Sue Matt

jen said...

I love you Karin!!!! We were talking about our soccer coaches today and it was agreed by everyone that you are the best! but i might be a little biased because of the sister thing! I love you and I wish you were here rafting in Oregon with me right now I know how much you love this place!! I'll be over soon to read the newest James Patterson book, I've been saving it for your couch!
I LOVE YOU!
Jennifer

Joan Sandoval said...

Hi Karin and Jeff, Salina and Noah,
Our prayers have been continuous and your great faith is taking you where God will lead you through this storm into the light as he has for me. It was "Voice of Truth" thart delivered me into a deep trust and peace that surpasses any understanding. God has answered your prayer with these doctors returning your calls.
We pray for peace and His Healing touch...Your Venti Miracle Extra Hot!!!
Love, Joan and Sarah