Friday, June 15, 2007

Remember the last time I posted I said that Karin was going to the Dr. in SF? He is the "alternative" doctor. I had said that both Jeff and I expected that she would be wiped out when she got home. Jeff told me yesterday that she WALKED in the door, was chipper and stayed up for another 2-3 hours before she took a nap. On the way home from SF she requested to run into Costco and do a little shopping. Even that did not wipe her out. Small miracle but we will take it! While she was at Costco she ran into a guy who's wife was doing the same treatment as Karin. Isn't it amazing how God always puts in where we are supposed to be when we are supposed to be there?? He is good.

When I called yesterday Karin was up making her own breakfast. These are all little baby steps but I am grateful that she is able to do somethings on her own.

I talked with Karin this morning and she was getting ready to send Jeff out the door. We are just about forcing him to go to Redding this weekend for an annual golf tournament that he does. I think the R&R will be good for him and you know Karin, she told him to go. Pray that he is able to rest a little and gain some more energy for the fight that lies ahead of us. That being said, Jonathan is coming for the weekend to help Karin out. Salina is coming home tonight from her little trip to Mexico. ;)

The scans came back yesterday and there was no real improvement to mention. God is still in the miracle business and we will continue to wait on Him! Please keep praying for our miracle. Pray that Jeff and Karin are able to stay strong to fight the fight.

5 comments:

CU-california said...

That's awesome, Karin. If Costco doesn't wear you out...I don't know what will. Have a great weekend too.

Bev Tribuiani-Montez said...

Hey Karin...Costco, movies, lunch with mom...that sounds like the Karin I know...Always going..I'm happy to hear that you are feeling good and doing your thing. Still praying for you everyday.
xoxo
Bev

Unknown said...

Hi Karin,

I am so glad to see that you are feeling good. We are all praying that you continue to have more and more energy.

"WELCOME HOME SALINA" :-))


Much Love,
Tonya

Lynelle Abreu said...

Hi Karin,
I was told about this site from Janette, a friend of Nancy Da Silva. I'm glad to hear that you are feeling good, and that you and your family are so positive. I think it's so important. I will be praying for you and your family.
Love,
Lynelle Abreu

Lynelle Abreu said...

Hi Karin,
I was told about this site from Janette, a friend of Nancy Da Silva. I'm glad to hear your feeling good and love to hear that you and your family are so positive. I think its very important. I will be praying for you and your family.
Love,
Lynelle Abreu