Friday, June 1, 2007



I keep forgetting to add this picture that I took while at Karin's last month. Look at all those cards! Cole and Noah helped me hang them all on the wall. She had already filled up 2 bulletin boards! Keep 'em coming. Email me at bethey12@yahoo.com if you want her address.

I talked to Jeff around 9Am this morning and Karin was already asleep. Jeff was getting a little work done while she is sleeping. Karin has been really tired. Please pray that she is feeling less exhausted and not nauseous.

4 comments:

Jeff Carter said...

Today, once again you are my hero! I thank God for your energy today to get up and out. Your courage, faith and trust will keep you going.

You go girl!

All the love in my heart!

Lauree Candelario-Ruiz said...

Karin & Family,

I have thought about you every day since I learned of your illness, I must say that you are still the same beautiful girl inside and out that I knew when we were young. You still have a radiance about you that will never go away. You and your family are on my heart everyday, and am praying that you will be healed. Stay beautiful and strong Karin. Love, Lauree

Lynn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lynn said...

Karin
I am so blessed by your great faith and your tremendous attitude to fight the good fight. You are my hero!! Keep it up girl. We'll miss you at the wedding, but you are in all our thoughts and prayers constantly.

love and hugs xoxoxoxoxo
Lynn