Sunday, July 29, 2007

IF you registered for the Run that took place in May and either sent me an email or put your name on a list to receive the Run t-shirt, please call Jamie at 925-642-5444. Please do not call Jamie if you did not register for the Run as we have no extra t-shirts. If you give Jamie your name we can check it to our list and then we can arrange you getting your shirt. I apologize for the delay in these shirts, it is a long story. :) Please accept our apologies.

Jeff and the kids are hanging in there, trying to stay busy. It is a long road ahead of them, and God is faithful.

1 comment:

Jeff Carter said...

This is a tough one and I do it with an extremely heavy heart.

I lost my wife, mother of our children and best friend on July 19th.

The turn out for Karins services just confirms to me that I truly am the luckiest man alive being able to spend most of my life with her.

You all have made this process a bit easier and I can never thank you enough so I simply but sincerely say...THANK YOU!

I have truly been blessed...