Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Thank you everyone for the support that you have shown Jeff and the family over the last couple days. Please continue to pray for them as they adjust to life without Karin. It is hard to even write that sentence.

Tomorrow is Pink Day!!!!! Karin would love that. She would probably be fussing over all the attention we are giving her but she would have to get over that! ;)

If you want to make a donation to Gateway Christian School (in lieu of flowers) please put in the memo line, "Salina and Noah Carter Tuiton". You may also make a donation to the Karin L. Carter Hope Fund. Please email me at bethey12@yahoo.com or call Jamie at 925-642-5444.

2 comments:

Michael Johnson said...

Jeff, it just seems like last year when we were competing against each other in CYO sports. It seems like last month when we were "breathing" with our wives in birthing class together. And it seems like yesterday when our wives were sharing pregnancy stories while you and I snuck away to play some golf. Where has the time gone? Very few people have the gift of a childhood friend 40+ years later, and I intend to take better care of that friendship for what appears to be the relatively short time here on earth together. I look forward to seeing everyone later today and I am sure we will see Karin sometime soon. Please reach out if you need anything. It would mean a lot to me.

Hillary said...

Just wanted you to know that your family is my thoughts and prayers. I came across this blog on one of the cancer message boards I visit to cope with my own illness. I am truly touched by this story and am sending positive energy your way.