Thursday, July 5, 2007

Opps. I have to correct myself. I said that Karin had a 6 week recovery after the surgery. What I meant to write was that Dr. Sattar said that it would be 6 weeks before Karin could no Chemo again.
The surgery itself is said to be very simple. Two hour surgery, with 2 days in the hospital and up and around at home within 2-4 days. Of course, we have a big God so we can pray differently! I know it sounds very scary to have brain surgery, but the doctor said that is really not the case anymore and the one tumor that they will be removing is easily accessible.
Sorry for the confusion.

1 comment:

CU-california said...

Modern Medicine is a miracle in and of itself so that's a great jump start. I know things will go great and you'll be up and around in no time. Thinking and praying for you daily:)

Just a quick silly side note; One of the neighborhood kids asked my daughter if a "Venti Miracle Extra Hot" is what I order when I got to Starbucks"!