Wednesday, May 9, 2007

I spoke with Karin about 7:30 this morning and she had been up since 3:30! I think she had a little trouble shutting off the brain. I am sure she has crashed by now. She is planning on calling Dr. O'Day today to bump up her May 30th appointment.
Exciting News! The Brentwood Press is doing an article on Karin and the 5K Run/Walk. The article will be in all the Delta papers (Oakley, Disco Bay, Brentwood and Antioch) on Friday morning. Make sure you get a copy!!
Speaking of the Karin L. Carter 5K Run/Walk - have you signed up yet???? Us girls are hoping to get 500 people in that walk!! Please pre-register so that you are guaranteed the CUTEST
T-shirt ever!! You can register by going to the left side of this blog and clicking on the file that says registration. If you need to Paypal, you can use the email address ventimiracleextrahot@yahoo.com, and we get you registered that way. Please show your support! Bring your friends! Bring you kids!! Bring 'em all!!

1 comment:

Delilah said...

Hi Karin,
I want you to know that I'm thinking of you and continually praying for you. I'm believing God for a miracle! I read this verse and thought of you...
"I will sing of your strength, in the morning I will sing of your love; for you are my fortress, my refuge in times of trouble. O my strength, I sing praise to you; you, O God, are my fortress, my loving God. Psalm 59:16-17

Keep giving Him praise... your
healing is coming!
Love, Delilah