Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Karin is doing very well today. She slept good, has energy to do stuff and took one good nap. She was up at 5:30 baking banana bread and making pancakes. Now, that sounds like Karin!

Karin and Jeff returned to the oral surgeon today for a follow-up appointment. Everything looks good and she is to return to her regular dentist in 8 weeks for him to do a bridge over the extracted tooth.

Kinda quiet in the way of blogging this week. Karin has no appointments this week so there is no news to report, however, God is still working! Keep praying for Him to remove all those yucky cells and replace them with good cells. We still need a Venti Miracle!!

Speaking of Venti Miracles. . . Do you have a bumper sticker??? Karin and Jeff LOVE seeing them around town. It is a great way to show your support. I don't want to point fingers but when I was in CA I saw some cars without them!! 'Nuf said. You can still get a sticker from Julie Garcia, Ginger Rose or Jamie Olson. If you don't know them, email me at bethey12@yahoo.com and I will get you one right away.

2 comments:

CU-california said...

Pink is a good color for you, Karin.

Here's to lots of healthy pink cells:)

Jeff Carter said...

Wow! I think its time for a Venti Thank You to all of you who keep Karin in their prayers and keep reading the blog. You have no idea how special it really is to her.

I am by her side 24/7 and I read it everyday! Let it be known, Beth, your amazing and a true gift from God!

Squeeze your family a little extra for the Carters.

I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.