Sunday, May 20, 2007

Today is the big day!!! We are all very excited and are packing tissues! Karin & the rest of us just returned from church and now she is resting so she will have some energy this afternoon. The t-shirts are better in person. Seriously, they have got to be the cutest t-shirt I have ever seen.
Thank you so much to the Run committee. So much thought and work has gone into this day and it was all done in such a short period of time. I could write a whole post just about this group but they would all be mad at me. They are all probably already rolling their eyes at me . Words can't express our gratitude. We are the body of Christ!

2 comments:

CU-california said...

Can't wait to see pictures. Have a grand time.

Unknown said...

Karin & Jeff-
Wow the Walk was so great! It was very nice to see you Karin and to hug you! We love you and I know you are feelingvery loved after today! Rest up - I am sure today took alot out of you! Keep up the smiles and the great spirit! He is faithful and He has great plans for you and your family!!!
xoxoxox, Nicole and Family