Saturday, May 26, 2007

Terry (Karin's Mom) just sent me this prayer. It is wonderful! Pray it on behalf of Karin.

Dear Father, I worship You as the One who made me, who intricately fashioned me as a unique person, weaving me with great skill in my mother's womb. By Your gracious, unlimited power You hold together all things--including each cell of my body. Today, by Your Spirit within me, I'm counting on You to bring to my whole being new strength and vitality--physical and emotional strength to do Your will. And Lord, give me peace--shalom--wholeness and harmony and well-being.Bring emotional strength and joy day by day. In times of need give me grace to pour out my heart to You and rest in You. I pray these these things for Karin, myself and others in need. Where there is weakness, may there be strength--Your strength. Where there is sickness, may there be healing. You are the One who heals us. "Man treats GOD heals." May Your healing touch be on our bodies until the time comes when You choose to bring us to total healing by calling us Home.
Day by day, may I rest my faith in Your tender love and Your infinite wisdom--Your deep unsearchable wisdom. With quiet faith I trust You for health and healing, confident and expectant. But keep me from demanding, from clenching my fingers around what I think is best for myself and other. May I honor You by affirming,"Our God whom we serve is able to deliver us. But even if He does not, we will trust Him." Most of all I pray for spiritual health. Keep me trusting You, yielding to You,and honoring You in all I am and all I do and think and say. Amen..

The God of Israel gives his people strength and power. Psalm 68:35

1 comment:

Delilah said...

Hi Carter Family,
I had a dream last night and all I remember about the dream was that I was at some type of prayer gathering. I saw Karin in the distance and she had a head full of dark, curly hair and she looked like she was glowing. She came up to me and she said, "Didn't you hear?" "God healed me!" "I am completely healed!"
I woke up this morning and thats all I could think about. Trust in Him, we'll all soon be a witness to this great miracle!
Love you guys,
Delilah