Thursday, May 17, 2007

We have had a little bump in the road today. Karin and Jeff just returned from seeing the oncologist. The leisions in her brain are still there, and some have grown. The areas in the rest of her body that had cancereous cells have "subsided". Karin's oncologist is going to call Dr. O'Day and they will discuss her treatment options.
Karin is sleeping now. Please pray that God will give her and Jeff peace. God is faithful & good.
Enola just reminded me of this scripture:
Though I walk in the midst of trouble, You will revive me;
You will stretch out Your hand
Against the wrath of my enemies,
And Your right hand will save me.


The LORD will perfect that which concerns me;
Your mercy, O LORD, endures forever;
Do not forsake the works of Your hands.

Psalm 138:7 - 8.

It was difficult for Jeff to talk today. If you would like to encourage them, cards are great & you know how much Karin loves her trip to mailbox! Email me at bethey12@yahoo.com if you would like their address.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Karin & Jeff -
Our prayers are with you! We will be praying for peace, comfort, and Healing too!! Yes, God is faithful. It was great to see you both driving the other day over by Home Depot-not so sure if you knew it was me but you almost caused an accident trying to see who was driving -hahahah. My family and I are excited to walk for you on Sunday! McKenzie asks me often how you and Noah are doing. Rest up for Sunday!
Lots of Love and Prayers,
Nicole Olsen

Mallory said...

Karin,
Thinking of you everyday...
See you this weekend
All my love,
MalMal

dawn said...

Karin and Jeff,
I have been waiting the results all day long, and praying all day long. I am so sorry that you did not receive the results we were all hoping to hear. Stay strong. It's a "bump", like Beth said. Get plenty of rest amd find peace and comfort in one another and in knowing The Lord is walking right along side you.
W love you!
Dawn
xoxo

the Ulricksen's said...

Karin,

You continue to be our inpsiration and insight of faith. We love you all so very much and will always be here, day or night for you, Jeff, Salina and Noah. Sunday will be a day of rejuvination, giving you the strength to finish this marathon. Much love XOXO