Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Jeff & Karin are off to spend the night at Karin's Mom's house. They have to be at Kaiser at 7:30AM so this will be better in dealing with traffic. Karin will have the CAT scan first at 8AM and then will see her Dr. at 11:20AM. Noah is at Jeff's parents and Salina is spending the night at a friends house.
Karin has been feeling lousy all day. Just sick to her stomach. Hopefully, the doctor can give her something for that tomorrow. I made her promise to ask him and then asked Jeff to remind her. ;)
We are getting so excited about the Run on Sunday. The registrations are pouring in!!!! The response has been so incredible. I can't even begin to explain how jazzed we are! As mentioned before if we get your registration by Friday we will count that towards the early registration fees, but we still can't guarantee you a t-shirt. We are working hard on that one, please bear with us. Thank you so much for your support. I KNOW Jeff & Karin feel it. They are very blessed to have such awesome friends and family.
Please continue to pray big for tomorrow. Pray that the scans would be clear of any cancer, especially the brain. Pray for wisdom for the doctor. As soon as I hear from her I will post but I am thinking that will not be until after noon.

Now to Him who is able to do far more abundantly beyond all that we ask or think, according to the power that works within us. Eph 3:20

1 comment:

dawn said...

I am praying with diligence on the results of your scan and your tests. We want so badly to be at your run, but we have a dance competition in san jose. I will be missing you and thinking of you all day! I hope you have a wonderful day full of amazing memories that brings many smiles to your face. It will be an irreplacable day Karin! I send hugs and kisses!
a little note...you will see about 6 cars with stickers on them that you have no idea who they are.=)My dancers families wanted them and are proudly showing their support for you! YOU ARE LOVED!
XOXOXOXO