Friday, May 4, 2007

Spoke with Karin this morning and she slept great and was getting the kids ready to take them to the Gateway Lion Roam-a-thon. That is an all day thing so she probably will cut out early and head home for a nap. Jeff was heading out to work. She sounded great and is feeling good. God is good and I am believing that HE has already healed her!

Just a few reminders. Don't forget about the Karin L. Carter Hope 5K Run/Walk in Brentwood on May 20. I am still working on getting the form attached here but in the meantime, email me at bethey12@yahoo.com and I will email it to you. Sorry, you got to work with me on this!! :) We are going to be having an silent auction at the Run also and the prizes are looking cool. Really, it is not about the money but it is about The Carters feeling loved and supported, so come on out and show your support!!

And then there are those cute bumper stickers! If you would like a bumper sticker you can see Jamie Olson, Julie Garcia or Ginger Rose. If you are not in the Brentwood area, give me a quick email and I will hook you up with one. Again, my email is bethey12@yahoo.com .

Just keep praying and thanking God for the wonderful miracles He is performing.

No comments: