Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Just spoke with Karin after having had her MRI. She said they were unable to find a vein in her arm so they had to resort to her hand with no pain medication. OUCH. She said it hurt. She and Jeff were heading home for a nap. One down, 2 to go! They changed one of the tests tomorrow to Thursday at 8AM. I think they should take into consideration where you live when they give you these appointments. This morning they left at 6:30 to be there by 8!!! It is a good thing that Karin is an early bird.

3 comments:

jen said...

I love you Karin!
Your scans and tests are going to come back with awesome results because I just thought of this amazing plan! When we go on our annual million dollar wake board lesson you can tell that one guy who had melanoma before that you kicked its butt yet again!! and since the cute guys will maybe feel bad for their repeat customers they'll give us free lessons/wakeboards/swimsuits/hugs/etc....
I'll miss you this weekend! You can send Noah up here too, since I have about 6 girlfriends staying at my house. Heaven for the man!

I LOVE YOU!

Julie said...

Hi Karin and Jeff,
We (Danville) are all looking forward to hearing the good news this week! Sunday is going to be great, it's awesome to see the banners and community support around the run/walk (FYI, I'll be a walker) Tomorrow at the office meeting we will be saying & praying for you guys. We're all pulling for you :)

CU-california said...

Praying hard for you Karin. I'm excited to hear the Great news. You're an Awesome inspiration to all of us that read your blog. Chin up girl, we're all pullin' for you.



SHPPC
Shiny, happy, pretty pink cells!