Sunday, May 20, 2007

We here at the Carter's can't stop talking about the Run. Never have we seen anything like it. And, to think it was pulled off in 3 weeks. Awesome job girls! From our calculations we have determined there were over 550 people there. The line to register was so long at one point that we stopped requiring people to fill out the registration form. Karin intended to stay 20 minutes and ended up staying the entire time. I think it was a "shot in the arm" for her. She is amazing.

Regarding those t-shirts! Aren't they cute?????? If you were at the run today and arrived at such a time that you did not receive a t-shirt because we ran out, we want you to have one. We need to limit this just to people who were at the Run, please. If you signed up on a list at the registration desk requesting a t-shirt we will be having a shirt made for you within the coming week. However, if you did not sign up at the registration desk and did not receive a t-shirt, please email me so we can add you to our list. My email is bethey12@yahoo.com. Shirts will only be available in a size large. If you need to be put on the list for a shirt you must email me by Wednesday Noon with your name and phone number. After Wednesday, these t-shirts will no longer be available. Just think. . .it's a collector's item! Once printed, these t-shirts will need to be picked up in Brentwood at Keller Williams. More info to follow later on that.

Again, I can't say thank you enough. Thank you does, and will never cover it. To see Karin smiling from ear to ear and knowing that she is loved and adored by so many people is something I will never forget. And, to think Karin, your Heavenly Father loves you even more than that!

3 comments:

Jeff Carter said...

WOW! I am floored by your support and love for my wife! All of you!

jennP said...

Karin and Jeff- I just want to tell you that I had SO MUCH FUN. (Karin I thought you looked amazing!) I was thrilled to see you two and I’m glad I got to come and see all of your friends and family. You have so much love and support behind you. We are all cheering you on EVERY DAY and EVERY MINUTE!

CU-california said...

I talked to Beth @ lunch who said you had an Awesome turn-out yesterday. I knew it was going to be big...just not THAT big!!! I wish I could've been there. The love and support is so great to see (well, actually read). You're still climbing the mountain, but imagine the view when you get to the top:) Much love to you and your family. Keep on keepin' on...okay?

Remember, SHPPC
(Shiny, happy, pretty pink cells)