Thursday, April 26, 2007

Everyone is wondering where the update is! I was on a plane to California yesterday so I was unable to update. So Sorry to leave you all hanging. :)

Anyone interested in helping with the planning portion of the Karin L. Carter Hope 5K Run/Walk can contact either monicamalcuit@kw.com or JenniferHaus@KW.com. These girls are the contacts for the planning of the event and they need help!! The date of the run will be May 20 in Brentwood. A auction/drawing is also going to take place so they need help securing donations. If you just want to run there will be information about that later, right now be are just looking for help. Thank you.

I am here sitting with Karin now and she looks great. Jeff just took our pic so I will post that in a bit. No more radiation so pretty soon here she should be feeling chipper again. Tonight Jeff and I are taking Karin to the Tumor Board in Oakland. They meet once a month and you have to go with your doctor to be seen however, Karin has a hook-up with one of her mom's friends so she was able to get in. This is a great, God opportunity.

Karin says thanks again for everything. The card, gifts, flowers, prayers, encouraging words, support. The list goes on and on. Really, their house looks like a florist. Karin asked me to take a picture of the bulletin board that Jeff put up (crooked :), love you Jeff ) that is covered in cards. It is so covered there is a second board waiting to be hung up (crooked??) so that more cards can be hung on it.

I will post more later on today to make up for yesterday.

2 comments:

Jeff Carter said...

Superstar!

Just wanted to confirm how BEAUTIFUL you truly are!

Stay Strong!

All the love in my heart.

Katie Sue said...

I hope you and Karin have a great weekend together! Thanks for all the updates and that bulletin board is amazing so I cant wait for pictures to go up!
Love you sister & the rest of you Carters!!!!!