Wednesday, April 11, 2007

I just heard from Karin after her trip to the oncologist. Her oncologist recommended that Karin go to John Wayne Cancer Institute in Southern California. Karin is hoping to get an appointment there before week end for a consultation. If the doctors there see her as a "promising" candidate she could receive treatment there. Please pray for this. This hospital specializes in Melanoma. Pray that God would also work out the details of Karin getting an appointment there. Time is of the essence.
And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose. Romans 8:28

2 comments:

Katie Sue said...

I am soooo excited & know you will get that appointment, im sure they will take you! I cant wait to see you this weekend, I hope everything is going well! Lola & I are praying for you!

Unknown said...

Karin-
Our prayers are with you - I have faith that God has an appointment set aside for you at the clinic! Stay rested and strong - readinng about your strength and positive out look is so encouraging! Have a great rest of spring break with the kids!
Nicole Olsen (Dave, too!)