Monday, April 23, 2007

I was looking for the perfect verse to add to the blog today and then this one pops up from a friend! She also reminded me that God WORKS the night shift. When Karin is sleeping, God is still working. :)
Psalm 121 says:I WILL lift up my eyes to the hills--From whence comes my help? My help comes from the LORD, Who made heaven and earth. He will not allow your foot to be moved;He who keeps you will not slumber. Behold, He who keeps Israel (KARIN) Shall neither slumber nor sleep. The LORD is your keeper;The LORD is your shade at your right hand. The sun shall not strike you by day, Nor the moon by night.The LORD shall preserve you (KARIN) from all evil; He shall preserve your soul.The LORD shall preserve your going out and your coming in From this time forth and even forevermore.

No comments: