Tuesday, April 3, 2007

I keep coming back to this verse. "Now to Him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to His power that is at work within us." Eph. 3:20

Karin just called me after her first radiation treatment. I asked how it was on a scale of 1-10 and she said "11"!! Her positive attitude is contagious. She said the radiologist said the side effects vary from person to person but that nausea and hair loss can be expected. I feel lead to pray that she has NO side effects.

Karin's Mom has been staying with them at their house. All of you that have offered of help (meals, housekeeping, childcare, taxi service, etc. . . . ), THANK YOU. Jeff and Karin said they are just playing it by ear to see what they need and do not need, but since her Mom is there they are good. We will keep all you "servants" in mind for when and if the need arises.

Keep the prayers coming. I KNOW for a fact that Jeff and Karin feel them. Pray for 100% complete healing, a healing that will only come from the Father!

Several have expressed a desire to set up a fund for the Carters for expenses incurred while undergoing treatment. I will be working on that tomorrow and will post information about that as soon as I get it set up.

Keep the faith!

1 comment:

Katie Sue said...

thanks for all your prayers and thoughts. im so happy to be related to such a strong woman. i dont know anyone who could be as strong & positive as my sister is during all of this. thanks also beth for creating this blog its helping a lot! love you! xoxo