Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Just got off the phone with a Karin. She said she is super tired and is looking forward to that getting better soon because of the changes that Dr. O'Day made in her meds yesterday. She got plane tickets to go to LA again to go to John Wayne on May 30th. Continue to pray that Kaiser will release her so that her expenses will be covered.

Bumper stickers have arrived. See Jamie at Celebration, Julie at Gateway or Ginger Rose. If you do not know one of those people email me at bethey12@yahoo.com and I will get you one.

2 comments:

Debby L said...

Karin I think of you everyday. You are in my prayers. God Bless you and your family. Debby L

Barbara said...

Dear Karin & Jeff,
what a praise to our faithful LORD that your Dr visit down south went so well. I will continue to pray for your healing as well as the Dr at Kaiser. May God continue to reveal His faithfulness to you every day!
Love, Barbara Miller