Monday, April 16, 2007

Here is the schedule for tomorrow:
8AM radiation
11:00 AM fly out of SFO
12:15 PM fly into LAX
2:15 PM Appointment to fill out paperwork at John Wayne
3:15 PM Meet with Dr. O'Day

The appointment with Dr. O'Day runs about an hour and a half to two hours.

Jeff and Karin have an open ended ticket and flights are every half hour so as soon as they are done they will fly back home.

Pray for Karin to not be exhausted tomorrow with all this running around.

P.S. Natalie Ostrom that posted yesterday - can you email me at bethey12@yahoo.com. Thx

As soon as I have a report I will post.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Our families prayers are with you! I know God is Faithful and His plans is greater and bigger then anything and everything.....even Cancer, like Beth said! Have a great trip!

Nicole Olsen and Family

Kelly Brossett-Desmond said...

Karin, Jeff and kids my prayers and thoughts have with you all. I have put Karin on a local prayer line here in New Orleans and we have already claimed in the name of the Lord that the doors of John Wayne are already open and just waiting on Karin.

Love,
Kelly, Tim and Macie
(Jeff's cousins from New Orleans)

Kelly Brossett-Desmond said...

Karin,Jeff & the Kids you have all been in my prayers and I have put Karin on a prayer line here in New Orleans so the doors of John Wayne are already open and just waiting for you to walk in. We have claimed that in the name of the Lord.

My prayers are with all of you,
Love, Kelly, Tim and Macie (Jeff's cousins from New Orleans)