Saturday, April 21, 2007

Talked with Karin a couple of times today and she is super tired. She is hoping to go to a movie tonight with Jeff. Please pray for her to not be exhausted. She has not been sleeping well at night either. Maybe if she could get some better sleep a night she would feel better during the day. Pray for good sleep for her and Jeff. Karin has her usual positive attitude though. Always up!
Karin told me I can't call her tomorrow so I won't be posting tomorrow. Hopefully, she will save up stuff to tell me so I will have a lot to say on Monday.
Monday is the LAST day of radiation! Praise the Lord! He is Good!

2 comments:

Gina Davis said...

Hi Karin,

Just a little note to let you know that you are in Rob and my thoughts and prayers and we hope you recover soon. We know what a strong person you are. God Bless.
Gina

Dawnelise said...

Karin,
This is my favorite Psalm for encouraging my soul. God wants us to remember that although we sleep, He is always on duty. He has our best interests in front of Him at all times and the Holy Spirit petitions the Father on our behalf, especially when we (your family and friends) lift our voices to Him for help.

When you travel, God will go before you just as He did for the nation of Israel as a pillar of fire and a cloud of glory.

My mom taught me to put my name as a substitue for the word "Israel", because we are now His chosen ones too.
My choir group is praying for you too. Good things can come out of Wisconsin!
Love to you and Jeff,
Dawnelise

Psalm 121 says:
I WILL lift up my eyes to the hills--From whence comes my help? My help comes from the LORD, Who made heaven and earth. He will not allow your foot to be moved;
He who keeps you will not slumber. Behold, He who keeps Israel (KARIN) Shall neither slumber nor sleep. The LORD is your keeper;
The LORD is your shade at your right hand. The sun shall not strike you by day, Nor the moon by night.
The LORD shall preserve you (KARIN) from all evil; He shall preserve your soul.
The LORD shall preserve your going out and your coming in From this time forth and even forevermore.