Tuesday, April 17, 2007

I probably won't talk to Karin until later in the day but as soon as I hear from her I will post. Pray HARD!

The bumper stickers will be available later today around 1pm PST. Jamie will have some at Celebration - feel free to drop in there (624 Anderson Ave. in Brentwood) and get one, just ask at the front desk for her. Julie Garcia will have some at Gateway Christian tomorrow morning and Ginger Rose will have some as well. They are available for a donation and all proceeds go directly to the Karin L. Carter Hope Fund. Also, if you are not near any of those people you can email me at bethey12@yahoo.com and I will get one to you. Also, for all you that Paypal we have set up an account with Paypal so that you can donate that way as well. You must be a member of Paypal to use their services. To access Paypal, go to www.paypal.com and select the tab at the top that says "send money" on the right side of the screen it will ask for an email address, type in ventimiracleextrahot@yahoo.com. Any monies in that account will be transferred to the Karin L. Cater Hope Fund. Please select that that the money being sent is for "goods". Don't forget your address so that I can send you a bumper sticker! Again, please email me with any questions.

No comments: