Thursday, April 12, 2007

"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jer 29:11

Jamie just reminded me of this verse. It is perfect for what we are going through.

Karin is doing super today. She is looking forward to an easy day with just radiation at 1pm.

Please follow this link http://www.jwci.org/Staff/DrODay.htm to this doctors site at John Wayne where Karin will be going next Tuesday. Please pray for this doctor, that he would have God given wisdom and that Karin would have favor with him.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Karin
The Lord works in mysterious ways - this trip down south sounds like it may be the answer to our prayers that you will be cured. My family and I check on you daily and continue to pray for you and your family, and will continue to do so until you are cured.

Joan Sandoval said...

Hi Karin,Jeff,Noah and Salina,
Sarah and I keep all of you in our thoughts and constantly in prayer. My sister Lori is an example of God's great healing mercy as she was healed from stage 4 breast cancer 3 years ago. I believe that God is going to extend His great healing touch upon you and your family for a testimony that will extend to those far and wide.
"What is faith?" the Bible asks,"It is the confident assurance that what we hope foris going to happen. It is the evidence of things we cannot see. Hebrews 11:6. We love you. J&S