Monday, April 23, 2007

Karin slept most of the weekend. She said she slept good last night & was bright eyed and bushy tailed when I spoke to her early this morning. She should get some kind of award for positive attitude.

Bumper stickers are going like hot cakes! I orginally ordered 200 and we have gone through about half of those since last Wednesday. Karin told me this morning she saw one on somebody's car for the first time last week. She said it was someone that she did not even know! How awesome is that?? The whole idea behind the stickers was so that when she drove around town she would see people in support of her. That is exactly what she got! If you have not done so already, you can get a bumper sticker from Jamie @ Celebration & from Julie Garcia @ Gateway. If you do not know either of them email me bethey12@yahoo.com and I will get one to you. All proceeds from the sale of the stickers go to the Karin L. Carter Hope fund at Bank of America.

I have a favor to ask in regards to the bumper stickers. If you have a bumper sticker I would like a picture of you and your family standing next to your car where you put your bumper sticker ( I want you & the bumper sticker in the picture). I am a scrapbooker and I want to make something for Jeff & Karin with these pictures. You can email the pictures to bethey12@yahoo.com. Thank you!

Karin is looking forward to her last day of radiation! Yeah!

Keep praying and pray for BIG miracles!

No comments: