Thursday, April 26, 2007

Note to self: Next time I come to CA I need to not eat the three weeks prior to coming. We went to Fentons TWICE in 2 hours. We went there for dinner, it was close to the Tumor Board. The visit with the tumor board was very encouraging. The doctor said that the chemo is working. Karin's "nodules" continue to disappear and or become smaller. This is very good. The tumor board doctors said that she is on the right track and agree with her current treatment. Karin will have new scans done on the 15 & 16. We need for the brain to be completely clean of any cancer. Once the brain is clear there are a lot of options. If there are just a few tumors on the brain, less than 3, Karin is eligible for the Gamma knife radiation. We all left feeling really good, therefore we went back to Fentons for ice cream. :) It is all about the food. I am not kidding when I say that we are eating lunch and she is already thinking about what will be for dinner. She told me what she wants for dinner on Tuesday (that is next Tuesday, 5 days from now!).

Tomorrow several of us are going to get tattoos. Pictures to follow. :)

Thank God for this opportunity to go to the Tumor Board. It was a God appointment.

4 comments:

The Roses said...

I am so glad to hear it went well today!! You are amazing and beautiful! You look GREAT! And your personality is amazing! Have fun tomorrow getting fun tattoos! I wish I could come, too! Next time???? Love to you all! Have a great day!!

Unknown said...

I am so glad the Tumor Board was encouraging Praise the Lord! Have fun getting "Inked" I look forward to hearing well reading about it and seeing pics - I really want to get one in honor of my mom. Enjoy your time with Beth and the "good food" nothing heals like good food and a GREAT GOD!
Nicole Olsen

mark riddering said...

just say no to tattoos! You can do it. Mark

Mike Sobek said...

Hey Guys,
Annie and I are thinking of you and hope all goes well. Call me if you need anything.
Mike