Saturday, April 14, 2007


Johanna (Karin's cousin) was supposed to arrive yesterday evening from TN. Bad weather in various places has left her stranded in Las Vegas, of all places! She is hoping to get into SFO about 3pm, PST. That stinks! Then she has to turn around and go home on Sunday. Sorry Johanna. :(


I do not have much to report and Karin told me I can't call her the rest of the day! She thinks my mind never shuts off, it doesn't - that is a story for a different blog!


Rod (my husband) and I have designed cute, cute bumper stickers to show our support for Karin. These bumper stickers will be available starting Thursday. You can get them from me (for all you East Coasters), from Julie Garcia @ Gateway/Golden Hills, from Jamie Olson or from Ginger Rose. These are available for a donation and ALL proceeds go to the Karin L. Carter Hope Fund. I have set up a Paypal account if you would prefer to donate that way. I will provide a link. If you live somewhere were one of these people are not, I will mail it to you.

Here is a picture of the sticker on Jackson's car. He was the first to get one, fitting since Karin pulled an all nighter to watch him come into the world.

No comments: